Why we recommend Lifted
Lifted was co-founded by Rachael Crook after she struggled to find great care for her mum when she was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia aged 56, so the whole team really understand the challenges dementia can bring. Their passion shines through and the team is incredibly empathetic.
Lifted offers complete transparency through their innovative mobile app. This gives you instant updates on your phone when carers arrive and leave - no more wondering if a care visit took place! The app also lets you read a summary of what the carer and your loved one got up to so you can stay connected wherever you are. You can leave reviews and get to know your carer before they arrive and this can really help reassure families at a difficult time.
Lifted are passionate about their carers’ wellbeing. They are one of just 2% of companies to pay the real Living Wage to their hourly staff and provide intensive coaching and support. This means they only attract and retain the best staff. They accept just 5% of carers that apply to join them.
Lifted can provide care from a couple of hours a day to 24/7 end of life care. All carers are thoroughly trained and undergo a stringent vetting and shadowing process.
Lifted provide 24 hour support so if anything isn’t quite right they will strive to fix it straight away. You can use the instant chat feature in the app to contact the team or give them a call seven days a week.
Lifted is a fully regulated provider and received a great inspection report from the Care Quality Commision. They were recently crowned Best Startup Home Care Provider at the 2020 Home Care Awards. They have 100% 5-star reviews on TrustPilot.
How it works
Lifted offers care for people with dementia in their own homes and uses groundbreaking technology to keep families up to date even while they’re on the go.
All carers are trained in dementia support and can step in right from the first signs of illness through to end of life care.
Lifted recruits, trains, manages and supports all their carers and is fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
Give them a call and Lifted will arrange a bespoke assessment to understand your family’s unique needs, match you with one of their great carers and offer 24/7 support so you can relax knowing you’re loved one is in safe hands.
What other people say
- Award winning: Lifted was crowned start up care provider of the year athe 2020 Home Care Awards
- 5 stars: Lifted only has 5 star trustpilot reviews
- Carers: Lifted Carers commend the culture of respect. For example, Evelina said “I would like to thank you for the possibility to work in your company as I have never felt so appreciated and valued at work”
- The Care Quality Commission: Lifted’s inspection report recognises Lifted’s excellent quality. Here are some of theirs comments
- “Staff we spoke with were positive about the culture of the service and the commitment of the management and executive team. Comments included: “The best thing is their passion. Anything is possible with the drive they have", “They have changed my opinion of the care industry as it has been a great experience here.”
- “The provider strived to ensure people and their relatives were the main focus of the service… Comments included, “They have been absolutely brilliant and the support has been great. We couldn't live without them”, “They all do an amazing job…I’ve never had this level of support before.”