Chipolo One is the user-friendly item finder for tracking down misplaced belongings. Attach it to valuables that keep going missing and use the phone app to call on your things whenever you need them.
- Easy-to-use app - set up Chipolo One for yourself or a loved one in minutes.
- A loud, 120dB ringtone means nothing will be lost for too long.
- With a replaceable battery and 2-year battery life, you won’t have to worry about charging.
- Water resistant and robust - no accidental breakages.
Living with dementia can mean misplacing everyday items more often, which can cause difficulties and become very frustrating. The Chipolo One can help you recover items quickly, and includes multiple features to help avoid misplacing valuables too.
Ring belongings using the accessible phone app. Chipolo One will let out a loud, distinct ringtone to help you track it down. If symptoms make using a phone difficult, a Chipolo account can be shared with loved ones and carers so that they can help look for lost items.
Be alerted whenever you go out without your items. If you leave the house without your Chipolo, you’ll receive a notification on your phone that you’ve left something behind. This can improve confidence when going out for trips and activities, either independently or with the support of loved ones.
Nothing stays lost thanks to GPS technology. The app will tell you the last known location of the item, at home or not, so you’ll always know where to check first. This can help with forgetfulness and ease anxiety; Chipolo One can remind you of the last place you had your things when you’re struggling to recall.
The Chipolo One could benefit those in the early stages of dementia who need a little extra support to maintain their independence. For those in the later stages, loved ones and carers could save time and frustration whenever an important belonging goes missing. Less time turning the house upside down means more time to enjoy with loved ones!
- Thickness: 0.25 in (6.4 mm)
- Size: 1.49” (37.9mm)
- Range: 200 ft - line of sight (60 m)
- Water Resistance: splash proof (IPX5 Standard)
- Battery Life: Up to 2 years, replaceable battery
- Compatibility: Compatible with iOS 11 and later, and devices running Android 7 and later.
- Download the free Chipolo app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Follow the simple in-app steps to create an account and connect to your Chipolo via Bluetooth.
Replacing the Battery:
- Use your fingernails or inset a smaller tool (a key or needle) into the small gap on the side of the Chipolo One and carefully open the device.
- Replace the battery inside with a new CR2032 battery. This is a common watch battery available in most supermarkets.
- Close your Chipolo by aligning the holes at the top and pushing firmly together.